Short Course RC's - Post your SC Pictures!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I would but it's not my paint job, I just swapped on the wheels and added some baja-ish decals.
That don't matter. It's an awesome looking photo, and that's what the contest is all about.

20240327_135213.jpg

First post!

Here's my AE Pro4 SC10. Stock, except for my custom sticker job. I couldn't do the General Tire look. I'm more of a Maxxis meat kinda guy. Looking fashionable with some dirt and whatnot from a little spring like conditions.

What a blast of a vehicle! Love it so far. I used to race the truck class when I was a kid. That was probably 20 years ago (think Losi JRXT, LXT, AE RC10T, etc.) Interesting to see the progression of the sport. I'm still catching up.

Already broke the stock transmitter in transport to the local track. But what an improvement with a Futaba PV3! Definitely worth it! That's a proper remote.

I got some MT10 parts I'd like to experiment with. Mainly the bigger wheels/tires and as such, a smaller MT10 body. For bashing. Then this set up for...uhhh...not bashing? Ha. We'll see how that goes. I'll post pics of the MT10 conversion when I get it all set up.

It's fun to make it your own, welcome to the Forum! . 🤣

View attachment 186798

First post!

Here's my AE Pro4 SC10. Stock, except for my custom sticker job. I couldn't do the General Tire look. I'm more of a Maxxis meat kinda guy. Looking fashionable with some dirt and whatnot from a little spring like conditions.

What a blast of a vehicle! Love it so far. I used to race the truck class when I was a kid. That was probably 20 years ago (think Losi JRXT, LXT, AE RC10T, etc.) Interesting to see the progression of the sport. I'm still catching up.

Already broke the stock transmitter in transport to the local track. But what an improvement with a Futaba PV3! Definitely worth it! That's a proper remote.

I got some MT10 parts I'd like to experiment with. Mainly the bigger wheels/tires and as such, a smaller MT10 body. For bashing. Then this set up for...uhhh...not bashing? Ha. We'll see how that goes. I'll post pics of the MT10 conversion when I get it all set up.

View attachment 186798

First post!

Welcome to RCT. Nice truck.

View attachment 186798

First post!

Welcome to RCT! Looking good so far!

In this first pic with the body off, you can tell the difference in offset. De racing Trinidad wheels. I got them in Losi scte offset. Rears are fine. Front is a little bit inwards. But if it works it works. For me.

For bashing, this thing is a beast. On the track, it still is, but way too much power, and it goes slow through the corners as turning on the track is slow. Maybe too much grip. Or because all of the weight is in the rear.

PXL_20240323_022447181.jpg

PXL_20240323_022611958.jpg

Oh yea, a couple more pics 😁

Attachments

• PXL_20240227_204002525.jpg
    PXL_20240227_204002525.jpg
    424.8 KB · Views: 3
  • PXL_20240217_200547612.jpg
    PXL_20240217_200547612.jpg
    353.6 KB · Views: 1