shocks & tires

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tarant

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
could anyone suggest a good set of shocks 4 or 8 but I need shocks that if somthing breaks it would be easy to replace no more then $100.

and about the set up what do you guys use like on the front left a arm as a referance do you guys use 1234 and on the shock tower do you use ABC I just whant to see what other people use.
oh ya are the proline bow tie tires with the velocity wheels any good and should i go with 40 series or not I do some harsh offroading and ditch hopping.

You can get a set of Integy aluminum piggy back shocks (8) preassembled, only need oil, for under $100.
For rough running, all terrain, go with the Pro Line Max Mulcher tires.

Is this a Maxx? Shocks I don't know the pricing on to suggest, but I will say that if you go with 40 series tires, you'll end up upgrading your steering servo befor. long. So keep an extra 50-125+ bucks in your piggy bank depending on your choice of servo, and/or servo saver.

I got the UE shocks for the maxx and love em but I am selling the maxx so I am going to yank and either sell them or save em for the nex MT I get . I got a complete set of UE shocks used with OFNA white springs. THey handle a lot!!!! I have heard too many bad things on the INTEGY PB's. Shafts bending too easy.

I got 40 series tires and dish rims for my MTs and they handle better on the terrain I ride them on!!!

can some one suggest a good servo for stearing that will work with the stock radio.

I would suggest starting a new thread with that question. Being in this thread it may not get read by as many people. Jeez, I sound like a mod or something. Sorry for the derail.

I would agree, but since I did read it I will give my $0.02

I don't have 40 series yet, but I am working toward it, among other things. I have a Hitech 645 servo, and the Dynamite servo saver that is supossed to really help, but I have not installed either yet, because I am waiting on a new Rx. FM so I can use my XS3 Tx for all my cars.

I've got a set of the new proline pwerstroke shocks which are some killer shocks they have been used on my truck for no more then 3 tanks i paid 140.00 interested?

Back