Shocks springs and sway bar question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spyke_696

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
ok ill start out that this is on road. but I'm gunna make a bet that same goes for rcs as it does with real cars. lets say drifting you want i tight suspension with little to no give to slide and keep a slide. and drag you want soft in the back with a little stiffer in the front to catch the traction and with any kind of racing with turns you want a semi soft suspension to keep traction with no body roll. so thats the first part of my questions is if thats right?

next and last question is what are some good shocks springs and maybe sway bars for each type.
drift-
drag-
racing-

or maybe just good shocks springs and sway bars in general ... as i know practice makes perfect and where one type is best for you it may not be to my driving habits

for those that dont know I'm fixing up a rs4 3 evo+ to do all 3 with same chassis but different set ups for each type that may help in the options.

You might check online and see if you can find a set-up sheet for a winning driver of that chassis for the race and go from there.

Good idea man never thought of that guess it's research time

couldnt find anything about this however i did get alot of posts saying it will take alot of custome parts to get this car up to 100 mph lol

Back