Shock Tower

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxxBlack

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I've been looking for a set of black anodized alum. shock towers for quite some time now. Does anyone know where I may find a good set? I have check Ebay, tower and googled it several times with no luck. Am I searching for a part that doesn't exsist?

Look at this on eBay:

Hard Anodized Billet Machined Forged Aluminum Shock Tower for T-Maxx & E-Maxx

http://bit.ly/Xz30Q8

---------- Post added at 1:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:27 PM ----------

Closest I've found to black anywhere. Besides painted aluminum towers.

---------- Post added at 1:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:28 PM ----------

You could just buy a set of gpm towers, sand and prep them good and paint em black. Then grind around all the edges to bring out the aluminum edges.

May end up going that route. Polished would look bad either i guess being my bulks are

Yeah i seen it was integy afterwards. Ooops! I should have just said to cut a set out of a beer can and paint them black.

:hehe: Isaw it was intergy but I've seen others that were unpolished also

On eBay today I seen everything but towers in ano black,.............. Body posts,skids,bumpers,chassis brace,a servo guard and something else I Dont remember what it was

transmited from a mobile communications device

On eBay today I seen everything but towers in ano black,.............. Body posts,skids,bumpers,chassis brace,a servo guard and something else I Dont remember what it was

transmited from a mobile communications device

Tell me about it. I found all that stuff myself. RC Raven on ebay has everything but the shock towers in ano black. I'm thinking ill end up with polished

Back