shock springs 20% stiffer

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got the 40% springs, i just switched them all out but i can't test um till i get my differentials in. they felt softer off the truck compared to the stock ones, there are less coils. anyway, i'm curious to know what they'll be like too.

well whats the LBS. that they are compressed at i got the ones from Envy Racing their 16lbs springs and theyre good for wheeleyin (can't spell) their ok for lower speeds like for draggin but NOT GOOD FOR ONROAD the setup i use is 4 STOCK Savage 25 springs in front and 2 envy racing in the back and 2 orange in the farthest back NO SPACERS that is probably one of the best setups i have concouted!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA :arrr: but yes TRY the setup i suggested the envy racing springs can be purchased at Savage-Central.com store their not too expensive but their about 15 bucks I'm not sure how many u get i got mine a long time ago about 6 months ago the setup i use is PERFECT for onroad and EXTREAMLY GOOD for OFFROAD!!!!

wannarunem, I have a set of RC Trix 40% springs that I no longer use. I upgraded to some triple rate springs and took the RC Trix springs off. They are in good condition. If you are interested, I will let the whole set (8 springs) go for only $8 (w/ free shipping). Shoot me a PM if interested.

1springs.gif

Digital, I'm interested. I'm having trouble with my pm's. I will try sending you one now.

I appreciate it!!

Ok..pm sent...if u dont receive it, Let me know at [email protected]

Last edited:
ok..checking now

Back