Sex Talk

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Just kidding but you clicked here didn't you... Anyway, I've been trying to breed my large female boa for a few months and the male I was trying to breed her with lost interest in breeding after about a month of trying. So after another month I didn't see any signs of the female being gravid and I purchased a proven breeder male. I put the two of them together and he's not interested in breeding.

Well dog my cat! This sucks! I now added the previous male that I have been trying to breed with the female and the other male snake hoping that this would stimulate the new male to breed but now. They just hang out together for a week or so. Now this morning I get up and see the male I had been trying to breed the first time trying to get it on with the female but unsuccessfully it seems.

It's almost like he's a virgin and does not know snake anatomy and where to do what. Later this morning I actually catch him sniffing around trying to see where his thing is supposed to go. The new male I bought has moved to the other side of the cage to give the couple a wide berth. I swear, it's almost like watching a dog hump your leg. Nothing is doing what it's supposed to do. Crimony, this is annoying.

Kinda sounds like my 1st. Lol. Give him a break EP, he might be just getting the mood right. Light 'em some candle or something. Break out the Barry White. I saw my scorpions mate one time. They did the little dance before hand too.

How many snakes do you have? From what I've read sounds like 3, but also sounds like you might have a large collection.

--NooP

Total in the house now 5. I might buy 1 or 2 more on the near horizon but I'm not sure at this time.

Back