Sex after death

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikko508

ROLEX SUPPORTER
Reaction score
A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and inform the other if there was sex after death.*Their biggest fear was that there was no after-life at all.*After a long life together, the husband was the first to die.*True to his word, he made the first contact:*"Sue..........Sue"*"Is that you, George?""Yes, I've come back like we agreed."*"That's wonderful!? What's it like?"*"Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex.**I have breakfast and then it's off to the golf course. I have sex again, bathe in the warm sun*then*have sex a couple of more times.*Then I have lunch you'd be proud - lots of greens.*Another romp around the golf course, then*pretty much have sex the rest of the afternoon.*After supper, it's back to the golf course again. Then it's more sex until late at night.*I catch some much-needed sleep and then the next day it starts all over again"*"Oh, George, are you in Heaven?"*"No, I'm a rabbit in Idaho." :D

So that's what's wrong with SNG... lol

Back