Setting dual brakes need info

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brian155

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
well I've started to dremel out the chassis and I'm gona follor the steps shown on maxxtraxx.com, but if anyone has aleadry done it can u put some pics/ tiips up for me thanks o BTW also how did it work out and did u like th results thx

I did it... sorry no pics. had to grind on the chassi a little more than I wanted to.. I can't seem to get my brakes adjusted right. either there dragging or not strong enouph... I don't know.. can't figure it out! if you do please pm me and tell me how..

will do but unfortantuly, the lhs is outa all the parts i needed so I'm gona have to order em from stormer.. i dremeled out the chassis pretty far, BTW did u put the springs btwn the pads?

:banana: yeah! I finally figured it out yesterday! I just slowly screwed the screws in to tighten against the brake pads and playing wiht my servo.. yes I did put the springs between them. I don't think there going to last very long becouse the brake rubs on them..

Back