SEMA, mmmmmmm nice rides.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics.. but who's the idiot who thought to put low profile tires on a big rig style rim? :puke:
I have to agree, I never did understand nor even remotely like the look of a big truck with big wheels and little tiny tires.

Thanks for the pics, very cool rides. my little guy says he will take two of every one, LOL!!!!!

well those are mostly all good looking truck wheels but why oh why do people feel the need to put a 30 height tire on them... that's just horrible looking. No offense if that's what you like but I think it's FN ugly.

The shock factor, you can't help but look. :D My 1:1 has 22'' inch wheels
100_1878.gif

Nice pics... was that jet-ski turbine powered or something? I had a hard time finding the antenna tubes on most of the pics though;) and who spent all that time photo shoping all those people into the RC pics:D

i personally am a HUGE fan of the big rim look, basically on anything, the bigger teh better, bring on the bling!
like this, how i want to roll....
img_4254.jpg

Last edited:
Theres some sweet Jeeps there! Thaty Brute looks tough as hell, but that Yota looks like total ass! I also hate big giant rims with tiny little tires, it just looks stupid imo.

Last edited:
Back