Sold / Found Selling out....sad but true. good deals inside

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

savagefan04

Hardcore RCTalk User
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
All right guys, I hate to do this, but I need to sell off most of my stuff. With a new job on the horizon for me, the upcoming holiday season and the general lack of time, I’m selling out. Most of the items that i'll be posting are used, but in great condition. New items will have a NIP marker (new in package). All used parts have been reviewed and replaced if broken or worn. As with any used RC sale, the items are sold as is and final. if there is a major problem with any used item I’m willing to work things out. Prices listed DO NOT include shipping and are somewhat negotiable. Shipping insurance in strongly encourage as I will not be responsible once the items has been shipped. I'll be adding more items as I find and clean them up. First up for grabs is:

Savage Parts lot. Most of these items are new, still sealed in the factory packaging. I’ll be including any stray savage items I have in my tool box or work area so you are bound to get a few extras for free. Price is $40 firm plus S/H.. I prefer a Money Order on this one, but will take Paypal if that’s the only way the buyer works. Items in the lot include the following:
Savage hinge pin set from an SS kit with braces still sealed in the packaging

NIP GH 7075-T6 alum clutch shoes (2)

NIP GH 52T silver Alum spur

NIP HD 9*123 Dog Bones

NIP HPI cam servo saver

Skid plate braces from an SS kit still sealed in the packaging

4 fixed upper arms from an SS kit. Never run or mounted, just cut loose from the parts tree. Plus extras like spare orange springs, radio plate, hump pack, ofna force carb, screws…stuff like that....SOLD

Twisted Toys buggy style shock towers. One tower was mounted, the other is brand new. 45 bucks OBO SOLD

Two OS 1/8 scale 1 piece pipes with header. Pipe has the following wording on it “t2050 Femca 0518” $15 each OBO...SOLD

Trinity nitro hauler bag. Blue in color. Has a rip in the side pocket near the top. Doesn’t hurt anything, but looks bad. $30 OBO...SOLD
Wasp 28 engine with roughly 2 gallons of 20% nitro. Plenty of compression left Comes with turbo button head and 1 extra turbo plug. Cooling head does have a couple scratchs. No bent or broken fins. Looking to sell for 175 and will come with a new Rd logics 1 piece pipe for .25 or larger engines, still in the box....SOLD

pics will be available by tonight

Last edited:
please send pics...if its what I think it is I GOT DIBBS ON ONE!
Two OS 1/8 scale 1 piece pipes with header. Pipe has the following wording on it “t2050 Femca 0518” $15 each OBO

Thats a hell of a price on the OS pipe. Jon2 you better snatch this up!

I'm next for the pipes if VB doesn't want em.....

okay. i'll get pics up tonight...

I bought the pipes!!!
Suckers.........

Just kidding.......................................

if i remember correctly yes. one has the stock header the other has a U shaped one...

1 pipe sold....only the one with the U shaped header is left...

deals pending with vb on the last pipe. if it goes south, plaid its yours

I just sent E-mail....I thought VB bought the first one?

well, as much as I'm going to kick myslef in the arse Plaid you can have it. Priorities and this just isn't one. Thanks for your time plaid its all yours.

Plaid if you don't want it I'll take it.

I'll take both savage....C'mon I have 4 mills I want to set up w/ pipes so they are ready to drop in.....Hook a brutha up man.... got any other pipes for .26s and such, hint hint wink wink RDlogics pipe nudge nudge........

LOL...sweetdiesel I'd take both of em...I need more pipes...have too many mills and not enough pipes....

Don't be a pipe hog Plaid, puff puff give brother...

Status
Not open for further replies.