SCX10 trans flipped why?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hulkmaxx

Wanna know my secrect. I'm always ANGRY!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Got a question. I had the lids off both my Scx10 my new one and the one I got on trade. My question is why does the motor mount on the passanger side on the old rig and the new rig it faces front and is on the drivers side. I have posted pics.View attachment 13162 used rig

View attachment 13163new rig

Last edited:
Some people believe it reduces torque twist too, but thats something worked out easily else where.

Thanks for the help guys. I wasn't sure, thought the guy just screwd up and put it together wrong. :hehe:

This is something concerning a transmission case I just ordered, so I'll ask here. Now I couldn't find a pic of it after I placed the order but I'm starting to get concerned that it looks like the trans-case for an SCX-10 rather than a wraith. But it looks so close to being the same except for it missing the dig cover....I think it's called the dig cover. So does anyone know how similar the 2 trans-cases are to each other?

Last edited:
I believe they look very similar but the wraith trans has a arm molded to the case so you can attach a servo to operated the dig function. The scx10 trans does not have this. Other then that they are similiar

Thanks I got it sorted, all I had to do was call SuperShafty.com, and ask Rick if I needed any extra hardware to make sure it was a smooth fit. He helped me out a bunch.

Back