SCX10 links?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hulkmaxx

Wanna know my secrect. I'm always ANGRY!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys got a question? Are the front bottom links on a stock honcho shorter than the rear links. I bought a used one someone has the front jacked up. The front axle is at a weird angle and it binds and hits the chassis brace. They have the same length links on the front that they have in the rear?

Think I got it figured out. Someone had the rear links on the front. It was pitching the front axle up putting the front drive shaft in a bind. Along with a ton more issue's I managed to get straightened out tonight!:D

Sounds like you got it figured out, I was just going to say that the wrong length upper links could also cause problems. Here is a pic of what they should be.

12042564.jpg

Thanks man. Someone had the rear length lower links on the front lower links was binding the axle up. Also was shoving the steering servo into the chassis brace that holds the receiver box. Help is much appreciated.