SCT 2S and 3S basher tires that won't blow out.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggman100

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I am looking for a decent set of tires for a Losi 22S SCT, a DHK Hobby Hunter, and an ECX Ruckus/Torment I have that won't blow apart, especially on 3S. I had a set of Speedtreads Vultures, that were fine on 2S, but, one run on the Losi on 3S, and they exploded (I ran them through 3 2S packs on my Arrma Fury before putting them on the Losi, so they were fairly new). I run on pretty much everything from mud, to asphalt, to grass, to hard dirt, and while I know I won't find a one size fits all tire for all the surfaces I run on, I would like one that won't shred in grass or dirt on 3S.

I've been looking at Trenchers, already mounted, which works for me, since I absolutely hate gluing tires. Pro-Line's site recommended Badlands, which I only found unmounted, so has anyone tried Badlands with bead lock wheels? Do either of those tires need to be taped to keep them from ballooning? I'm pretty sure the ballooning is what destroyed the Vultures.

Back