Scratch my nuts?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO!! You find the craziest things...Thanks for the laugh

lmao , i wouldnt be caught dead scratching some guys huts .....

I'm going to make sure I use that when I get pulled over again!

Thats freakin great. I showed my friend and he started crying he was laughing so hard.

Bryson

Unbelievable...
I'm sure scott could locate the video where a PO tasered a pretty fat housewife right out of her van, for refusing to get off the cellphone during a trafficstop? I can't find this stupid video, anymore, anywhere... :(

They uncuffed me at the station for fingerprinting. I was finally able to scratch them. I still have black ink all over them. Now they burn.

Rolex, try icy hot - you will forget all about the itching! Revome, I know what clip you are talking about, Ill look for it.

I remember that clip... That one made all the news circuits - While I didn't laugh, I wondered if she was doing something other than being stubborn to warrant the tasering. My guess, she was reaching for something, and the trooper couldn't see. Either way, she's lucky her rear end wasn't in the county meat locker.

Needed a laugh....

Reminds me of an old Cheech and Chong movie....
[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4471647938247051562&q=cheech+and+chong&total=579&start=50&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=4"]cheech & chong (nice dreams) - my balls itch[/ame]