SC8e

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy smokin black-jack. That thing looks freaking awesome. That metal work especially is magnificent.

Now get out there and make us a video!

after uncle sam gives me some money and i brushless my losi 8ight ill have to come to BR

that thing looks awesome man

I was working on the SC8 on wednesday and somked the Monster Max. I have a new one in the mail. Maybe I will get some video up one day.

I was working on the SC8 on wednesday and somked the Monster Max. I have a new one in the mail. Maybe I will get some video up one day.

failure0400.jpg

Whoa crap man! you have to pay for another or are they covering it under some kind of warrenty?

Whoa crap man! you have to pay for another or are they covering it under some kind of warrenty?

I get them very cheap so I picked up a spare one and sent the burnt up one for repair.

Yep, I am a retard it was 100% my fault. I took the damn 5.5 mm bullets off and went with some good old Deans plugs

aren't those only good for 65A?

Another job well done chip. Looks beefy!

aren't those only good for 65A?

I've run 110 amp bursts with no issues. Continuous amp draw is normally less than 65 amps.

oh, wow! got it back huh? put the fear of God into that punk i guess? looks fantastic Chip! i think walmart has some just like it!!! lol just kidding papa bear, now get some vid of that beast!!!!

oh, wow! got it back huh? put the fear of God into that punk i guess? looks fantastic Chip! i think walmart has some just like it!!! lol just kidding papa bear, now get some vid of that beast!!!!

I had help from some Rccrawler members in Omaha,Ne.

so was the guy trying to rip you off? or just bad communication?

no video means this doesn't exist

Back