Savox servo glitching

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deputybill705

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Morning everybody. I just got my Savage XSS built yesterday. I have savox servos for the throttle and steering. The servos are glitching. What can I do to correct this. I have a Losi SCTE with a savox servo and it does the same thing and it has a BEC. I would like to get this fixed before I head back overseas Sunday. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

What do you mean by glitching? All savox servos make a buzzing sound

Sent from my Pipboy-3000

I experienced brown outs with my savox servos. They are power hungry beasts! This is with my electric brushless vehicles- especially noticed it when turning and on throttle. So the typical solution has been to run an external BEC or pick up the above mentioned glitch buster..

However with your truck running just the servos (how many of them are savox?)... I would make sure that your power supply is up to par. Fully charged batteries! Probably should run nice receiver packs- I prefer the LiFe 6.6V. The 4 AA's might not be holding up their end of the bargain. With the capacitor only being like $6-8 that wouldn't be a bad idea in your situation as backup, especially if you are running more than one savox in the truck. They are plug and play- put into any receive port.

Back