savge 25 up grades that are a must

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supermaxx4life00

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i just got a savage 25 rtr its all stock i want to upgrade all the stuff that would really help I'm not looking for "eye candy" mods I'm really aiming for performance i have a 545 hitec servo and a 645mg hitec which one would yah put on it and what servo savers if yah can can yah give me some part numbers for the different hop ups because it might just be me but I'm haveing trouble finding all this stuff I'm wanting to upgrade my drivetrain and suspension and brakes what are yah sugestions and what motor do yah prefer picco .26? thanks

Somthing easy, buy a tuned pipe (I have a ribbed one and it made alot of a difference in power, plus it sounds better and a little louder). I also got the HIgh Proformance Air Filter 15mm. You will learn soon enough that you ahve to clean your current stock air filter every 3-4 runs if you run in a sandy, dusty, or dirty place. Personally I run in a place that is dusty alot and I was cleaning my air filter (stock) every 3-4 runs.No that I got he high proformance air filter I don't clean it so much. In fact I still havent claned the foam insert, although I have cleaned the pre-filter.

Well this is my fist post here, I have a Savage .21 I just put a Wasp .26 engine in and OMG what fun! I have the ribbed Pipe, big air cleaner,New diff. gears. Man this things a blast!
I got to race in my first race this weekend! came in last each time! :thankyou:
LOL had a ball!! can't wait for the next race

Scott :n00bie:

Back