Savage XL reverse module

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmac725

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Is anyone using the reverse module in their savage and if so are you having problems with the mixer engaging it with a failsafe attached? and yes I know the reverse is a piece of crap but I wanted to try it since I got a deal on it.

no but I'm having tuning issue's with my savage XL not holding a tune. dont even use traxxas top fuel in it, i switched to odonnell 20% with a insane diffrence

i personally liked the reverse in my savage, but i never ran the mixer with a failsafe. i had a three channel radio.

thats probably what I'm gonna do because it works great without the failsafe. so i'll just get a 3 channel tx

thats probably what I'm gonna do because it works great without the failsafe. so i'll just get a 3 channel tx

yea until u see ur savage screaming down the block because ur battery died or u got a radio interference.:D

no, i'll still be using a failsafe but i'll run my reverse on the 3rd channel so i wont have to splice in the failsafe