Savage X out of the hospital

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boody1981

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well got it put back together this weekend. All the parts came in finally and I just had to take it back to that skatepark... I'll see if I can get my whole vid on here for you guys. No crashes in this one though.

Oh and after half an hour there I took out two dog bones doing back flips...now down to 2WD for a bit. HaHa.

Here's some pics of what it looks like with its new face.

Attachments

• IMG_3578.jpg
    IMG_3578.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 81
Check out my Savage X video here:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dCfPr_VJPE"]YouTube - The Pas Savage X[/ame]

Last edited:
good stuff man!

glad to see it running again

great job on the chevy body.(chevy fan)

nice video
keep on beatin the savy!

Very nice....now I don't think I bash mine that hard....I love the flips......and it keeps going..... that is why I like the Savage.

Love the after shots of the original body.. hilarious!

Thanks boys, I appreciate it. Ya the ol' girl really took a lick'n with that old stock body.

I love bashing...

Cool vid man:bow:, there is just one thing...i would recommend a center skid plate, if you like hardcore bashing..just my :2cents:. But kickass vid!!!

Ya I was thinking about that, any suggestions on a good one that is easily removed to make for quick disassembly?

Wich ever one, as long has you have one...got a RPM on the X and a integy alum one on my SS. Takes some beating and they still hold...:boxing:

Back