Savage x extended axles.!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmzm

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hi, I'm being looking for some type of extended axles for my savage x 4.6 17mm hex I want to make it wider, I don't want to use the 5.9 ones any ideas thanks in advance.

I don't think you're going to find any other then the XL axles. Think of it like this, why would they make extended axles for the Savage X when you can just buy the XL axles. Any particular reason why you don't like the XL ones? Now you have the option of getting a set of wheels with a larger off set, that will make the stance of your truck wider.

If you end up using the XL axles you're also going to need drive cups from the XL if I'm remembering that correctly, hopefully somebody else can confirm that one for me.

Yea that's why I don't want to use the Xl ones, because I have to get the extended axels
Drive cups
Xl dog bones
Is like 100$ just there. I know integy just to make a extended axels for savage x but I can't find them anywhere.

Back