Savage X already on Ebay.. another scam??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I saw that earlier. I have talked to three hobby stores not including tower and they all say late febuary. What worries me even more is he doesn't take paypal, disaster waiting to happen.

I really hate when these guys sell poop that isn't in their posession yet.. And he wont accept PayPal...
Yeah... OK... Shithead...

I sent the guy a message...
When I try ed to file a fraud complaint.It would not let me???

i sent him a message also. basicaly asked how he got it befor tower, and if i could get pics of the goods.

He is only about a hour andn a half from where I live and I sent him a question asking him if I could forgo shipping and pick it up from him. We will see what happens.

Unless I misread the auction he never says he has it in stock. I asked if him if he had it in stock or if this was to pre order.....we'll see what he says.

Here is his reply

"It is now a backordered item. If you would like one I can put one on hold for you. They will ship the day they arrive.
Thanks"

Tsunami Hobbies
130 E Main St, Little Chute, WI 54140
(920) 687-0079

but if you order it from Tower Hobbies the price is: $449.99 - $30 (SAVE $30 ON $198.90 order - 011P9) +$7.99 S&H = $427.98 total

Bruce (rushrc.com) has it for $445.00 SHIPPED

Tsunami's is $439.90 + $22.90 = $462.80

"This is the best price you will find!" - LOL

Last edited:
I don't know ! The guy bashes e bay and paypal in his add .One would think he's not planning to hang around. which reminds me I am working on this Monster Truck Pickemup body it will be cool and probley worth 500 bones (just the body ) cause it's so cool .I'll have it done in a few months but you should pay me now because ... well just because LOL I would be learry of a sale like this. Even if his intentions are good a lot can go wrong in a deal like this

there are a few with better prices that accept paypal and have them in stock. I wont buy from ebay unless they accept paypal, cas i want insurance that I'm not going to get ripped. this guy sounds like a clown with a post like that who would buy from him?

Back