Savage x a arms

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmarcet85

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys I'm think I'm going to be upgrading my savage x with some vantage carbon fiber a arms and roll cage. Anybody use these products before there not cheap so this is why I'm looking for some feed back on them thanks again. Gotta love tax time.

I have a set of those, but I haven't used them yet. Vantage also doesn't exist anymore so great find on your part!

In didn't know that they made arms. I bet they look good though I use rpm arms though. Sorry couldn't help out. I will be looking them up though. I know they made a exhaust I had one but didn't care for it.

Vantage still has a web site that is current are you sure they don't exist anymore haven't heard or read that anywhere

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Well that sucks you would think they would remove the website well guess its a good thing really don't need to spend all that money anyways guess ill go rpm. dam they would have looked pretty sweet too.

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Odd you can still go on there website and go all the way to checkout.???

No hobby shop that I've found in Canada has anything from them anymore. Click in the contact page, I'm sure that it didn't work the last time I was going to send them an e-mail.

Yea sucks

Back