Savage tuned pipe

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmarcet85

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Anybody use one of these on your savages. I'm trying to make her a little more quite so I'm not driving the neighbors crazy.

Attachments

• mQubV9Z4J9YVgBoPYjTbE_w.jpg
    mQubV9Z4J9YVgBoPYjTbE_w.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 168
I don't figure that pipe will quite it down much. I have one on a BB maxx rig and it's pretty freakin loud.

ok would u recommend it over the stock hpi polished pipe I'm still interested even though it wont help with the loudness but it does look pretty unique and I think my x would look pretty sweet with it.

I've also noticed that imex makes it and also jpl which I've never heard off but they look identical to me. I've made up my mind I want to try one just not sure if i should go with the Imex or the JPL version. Any idea as to which is better quality.

Not sure mine is Imex I think. I know it seems to hold up well and the rig it's on runs good. It is louder than a stock savage pipe though.

I've got one same on my savage X also.
th_13090037_zpsfbc7317c.jpg

hey thanks for the vid. I'm ordering it today just need to make up my mind IMEX or JPL think I'm going to go with the imex just because I'm familiar with there products and for the most part I've been happy with them. Yep that's settled thanks for your help guys and the vid.

Not a problem,you're welcome.

Back