Savage Shocks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpeedFreak15

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Does Anybody Knoe about the INTEGY PIGGY BACK SHOCKS are they goodor not?

No they are not.

If you upgrade your shocks go with Nova Towers and U.E super maxx shocks, tryed and prooven by many members.

However, i beat the crap out of my stock savage shocks and had absolutley no problems.

Are you have problems with your shocks, or just wanting a new look?

I Keep Snapping the top of them where they connet to the shocktower
so i was looking for an allumnim set.

I too suggest the Nova R/C multi hole shock towers with some bigbore max shocks. I had the Integy piggy backs, the seals on the reservoir suck, the dampening sucks, the shafts are still weak.

DSCN2468.gif

Here is a shot of my set up. Sorry I'm not the best with a camera, or any electronics for that matter.
Brucesavage3.gif

Maybe when i get the M11 and read it will help, lol.

The idea behind the piggyback shocks is good, but they are too flimsy, they just can't take the abuse and weight that a savage and a maxx dish out. UE are they way to go.

i have to agree. i had the piggy back, actually, both, msr4 amd msr5...both were crappyfor me. leaky seals, brittle shafts...i'd go with the UE for the money.

I also am running my savage with the nova towers w/UE shocks PIC

4169nova_ue_shocks_002.jpg

omfg I love the big joes I have to get some i just wish it wasn't basically 100 dollars for a set with rims and hexes