Savage flux 2200kv or the 2350kv

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duramax47

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I have been thouraly convinced with the savage flux over the brushless e-maxx now my ? is i notice their are 2 versions of the truck which one is better for bashing?

Once again I'm going to be running two 3s gensacearespammers 5000mah 40c hardcase in it!:D

I have been thouraly convinced with the savage flux over the brushless e-maxx now my ? is i notice their are 2 versions of the truck which one is better for bashing?

Once again I'm going to be running two 3s gensacearespammers 5000mah 40c hardcase in it!:D

the 2350 is only capable of 16 volts so you couldnt run those packs in it. Other than manufacturer those are the same rating packs i use

One is a Flux 2350, the other one is the Flux HP... difference being one motor is 2350kv and the HP is the 2200

Last edited:
Yeah i know its an hp, guess i left that part out I'm sorry so it looks like the flux hp then since it can take 6s

Yeah i know its an hp, guess i left that part out I'm sorry so it looks like the flux hp then since it can take 6s

nothing to apologize for, just wanted to make it clear that they are 2 different trucks with different model numbers. The HP is the bad of the bad.

if you're planning on running 6s you have to have the HP :)

Yeah i did notice that, Thanks for your help. I'm thinking sometime in april to get it that truck is just bad ass standing flips is crazy, I have never seen my freinds mamba monster 2200kv e-maxx do a standing back flip and he breaks alot so hopefully this truck fixes that problem and then still out does my freinds! We all ways are in compition as fun to see who can do the biggest baddest jump or whatever and see who can bash the longest with out breaking, but if we break its to see how much damage was done to see who wins lol

Have 1 more ?, Can i use the traxxas 2.4 micro reciveir in it and use my traxxas 2.4 remote in the flux hp

Last edited:
Yeah i did notice that, Thanks for your help. I'm thinking sometime in april to get it that truck is just bad ass standing flips is crazy, I have never seen my freinds mamba monster 2200kv e-maxx do a standing back flip and he breaks alot so hopefully this truck fixes that problem and then still out does my freinds! We all ways are in compition as fun to see who can do the biggest baddest jump or whatever and see who can bash the longest with out breaking, but if we break its to see how much damage was done to see who wins lol

Have 1 more ?, Can i use the traxxas 2.4 micro reciveir in it and use my traxxas 2.4 remote in the flux hp

i dont see why you couldnt but the new one comes with 2.4

You are sure to win all those competitions! Except the one for most carnage, that one will be going to your friend!:hehe:

To bad you dont live in colorado mudslinger it would be alot of fun man

Back