sad day

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddmaxx65

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
sad sad day at maddmaxxes house my sirio is dying and i can't help her parts are disscouninued,she was my go to engine that gave me many years of service.what the hell trinity.sorry guys just venting its like putting your old dog down,she try to get up but can't.going to blow her up for a fitting end,can't put her in the drawer with all the trx engines,lolI can here the old lady saying what the hell is a picco:(

she can live on forever as a cool piece on your key ring. Lets have a moment of silence to honor an ole friend..............

shes past repinching front bearings shot and the connecting rod about to go.went to the flea market last week brand new 1.5 for 20 bucks still in plastic and he threw in a 2.5r with it,them traxxas allways seem to follow me home,lol

Someone somewhere has bearings for that I know it in my heart ,surf the web before u put her down,if I can find bearings for a megatech I think you can find sum for a sirio.

Wrap her up in cotton wadding and try to keep her as comfortable as possible till you're able to arrange for any transplants she needs. :\

I used ebay to find my last s27, but it took quite a while! I love that engine and my old one is still going strong after about 4-5 gallons.

Back