s-maxx body on t-maxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ayoitsjus10

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I've been eyeing on the crowd pleazer and slipstream for revo but didnt find a clear answer on how they fit and mods for it..i came across the s maxx clear body on a random post and was wondering if this will fit on my t maxx 2.5 chassis with a 3.3 in it?
i really trying to get a truggy stadium truck look and dont really wanna spend alot on a body
i am ready to buy this s maxx body once i know this will fit and also ihave a tekno wing mount f that makes a difference
i need help please thanks

but not as much as a crowd pleazer or something right
i really like the crowd pleazer but it looks the same as the smaxx and the smaxx is wayy cheaper

anyone out there with a smaxx body with a wing on it?

Just be aware that the Traxxas SMaxx body is nowhere near as strong/durable as the ProLine crowd pleaser body is. Thus the difference in price. If you plan the beat the truck the Crowd Pleaser is the better option.

I eventually with get a crowd pleazer but right now I'm on a budget and still a rookie at this so figure practice painting on a s maxx body since its cheap and I don't need to worry about crazy trimming and modding to fit the t maxx

Back