rx battery box question....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adeezy9183

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hey guys i'm still building my revo, but i noticed in the exploded views(I don't have a manual or anything) that it doesn't show the battery box with the actual AA battery box. it just shows a picture of the rechargeable Ni/Mh battery in there. My question is: Will the AA battery box fit in there? I still have some stuff on order and haven't gotten the AA battery box to see it will fit yet. I'm hoping it does....thoughts? thanks

Use the rechargeable pack, as it is more reliable than the AA packs. I don't know of any Revos that run the AA cells.

hey guys i'm still building my revo, but i noticed in the exploded views(I don't have a manual or anything) that it doesn't show the battery box with the actual AA battery box. it just shows a picture of the rechargeable Ni/Mh battery in there. My question is: Will the AA battery box fit in there? I still have some stuff on order and haven't gotten the AA battery box to see it will fit yet. I'm hoping it does....thoughts? thanks

Yeah definetly get an rx pack, 6 volts vs 4.8 it's a no brainer. Your servos will work much better.

ok i was just asking cuz i had a brand new revo and it was the one before the last one out and it came with the battery box and not the rechargeable pack. thanks for the input guys. anyone have a spare that still holds a good charge?

ok i was just asking cuz i had a brand new revo and it was the one before the last one out and it came with the battery box and not the rechargeable pack. thanks for the input guys. anyone have a spare that still holds a good charge?

Must be you have the 5308 revo. Why no battery if it's new?

Because someone broke into my garage and stole all of my rc cars last month before xmas. They stole a revo 3.3 5308. A savage x, a savage .21 w/ a .28 with a ton of upgrades And I was posting a savage project on savage-central.com and I posted that someone stole everything, and a few people chipped in and sent me stuff. Like a 5309 revo all in parts, traxxas rx and tx. And a few servos, but everytime I build some I realize I need something else. And now I think some parts are lost in the mail...damn postal service

Wow there must actualy still be a few good people out there if they sent you a bunch of free stuff, the people around my town want 5 bucks for a screw or a dollar to borrow an allen wrench...