Rustler gone wild!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weezracen

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have a extra rustler laying around for a bit now. So I have been thinking about doing something silly to it. Maybe adding some t- max parts my buddie has. Trany, a arms, piggy back shocks, I dono trying to get more clearance, more travel. My rustler tends to get cought up more then I would like bashing around. Any one have 2 cents to throw in?

Last edited:
I have a extra rustler laying around for a bit now. So I have been thinking about doing something silly to it. Maybe adding some t- max parts my Buddie has. Tranny, a arms, piggy back shocks, I dono trying to get more clearance, more travel. My rustler tends to get cought up more then I would like bashing around. Any one have 2 cents to throw in?

i think it would be easier if you pick a beefier stadium truck to do conversion other than a monster truck. JMO. but i think traxxas has a lot of good hops for the rustler to make it more aggressive.

but if you got all the spare parts, why not give it a whorl and see how it comes out. i can't see the tranny working cuz the rustler is only rear wheel drive. but the suspension may work.

hay what's ( jmo ) I dono? Any who think I might be able to make that trany work for just two wheel drive? I was thinking of just not hooking up the front drive shaft.

Go for a straight sand drag build!