Rumors...Amezcua off Team Losi

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetmechG550

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Amezcua's name was removed from the Nats entry list for Team Losi and to be replaced with another driver. All I read so far.

Wow that is big news. I have seen him with Losi for years now.. wonder where he is going?

Perhaps he will go to Kyosho with Gil Jr.

Drama on the national RC stage......news at eleven....;)

Hearing Hot Bodies being thrown around...ugghhhh

Jeepers what happened to Losi....internal ugliness I bet........probably strife over the Eight T release....

Keep us posted Inspector Jetman...

Well when Gil Losi Jr left his own company it wasn't that bright of a mark! LOL

Never really thought highly of Losi (as a company) since the TripleX series and the XX4. The XX buggy and truck, however, not bad at all....

Since the Double X's, they just slid waaay down.

A shame, since my first car was a Losi JRXT Electric.

On the other hand, I did get to see a Losi 8ight up close; not a bad little car... Altho the guy blew throttle servos left n right.

Hot Bodies again? I can see that......wont do great things for him, but who knows?

I think that Team Associated needs a strong team. With their new 1/8 buggy..they definitely need good drivers. He is a stuck up guy IMO. Tried to say hi to him at RCX...Ignored but Adam Drake was pretty cool. He even let me hold the new 8ight!!!

Funny, I was talking about this today at the LHS. It seems as if somthing is brewing in the Losi camp. Question is what? I am not sure Gil Sr. would be to thrilled with his son jumping ship. Losi has not been the same since they were sold to Horizon. Hope things turn around. Losi and Assciated are the only top American RC companies left... IMO of course.

Tom

Horizon is the underlying reason that Gil Jr left. Read yesterday, Amezcua will be running for Hot Bodies (ughhh) and the US Novarossi team.

Back