RPM Extended or standard A-Arms

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nazUK

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hi
Sorry if this topic has already been covered but I just can't seem to find the info that I'm looking for regarding these RPM A-Arms, I'm about to order them but just want be sure what problems I may or may not come in to, the front a-arms are straight forward but I'd like to know if I should go for the standard rear RPM or the Extended?
I like the idea of increasing the length and am more towards the extended but what mods will I need to do if I get these?
I've read LT rockers won't work, I think... will it effect the wing and wheelie bar? and will I need to change CVD's?

Really like to hear from guys who have these already or guys with the knowledge and experience so I may get ad on's before they arrive if neccessary.

Thanks

Last edited:
the extended one are great only issues is with cvds you need to run extended cups because the dogbone end tends to pop out when you get some air

the extended one are great only issues is with cvds you need to run extended cups because the dogbone end tends to pop out when you get some air

Yes I did read about this somewhere on another forum, they did put up a link that I saved but was not sure if I should get but with your second opinion maybe it is something I need to invest in.
This is the link to the cups will these be ok.... http://www.greathobbies.com/productinfo/?prod_id=TRX5153R

Last edited:
Just thought is one pair enough or will I need 2 sets as I can't remember the Revo setup off by head at the moment?

You need 2 sets for 1 truck and those are the cups you will need

Back