Rock Crawling a Bulldog

• Thread starter alpinehyperlite
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpinehyperlite

Original RCNT Nutswinger
Supporter
Police
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
What the Hell is wrong with this dude.
FUNNY AS HELL..........
[youtube]vhigj3s7EBA[/youtube]

hahahaha lmao that's hillarious. Forget about the guy, what the hell is wrong with the dog to just lay there. I guess he's just a laid back kinda guy. Must be the life.

The dog should have grabbed it and tossed it around....Now that would have been funny!

My dog didn't like the nitro and the baja hurts his ears, but he LOVES to play with the electric stuff. The first time I took the micro t out he was asleep and I ran it past him. He thought it was a rat and started barking like crazy at 2 in the morning. The next day I did it again and he tried to pick it up. When he got it in his mouth I gave it full throttle and he thought something was attacking him. He dropped it quick and kept shaking his head like something bit him.

man still makes me want a crawler even more, just imagine the possibilities....lol...

Later that evening the dog probably took a dump on his truck after he put it up, and then finished it off with peeing on his pillow.