Roc hobby Kubelwagon

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WPLGOODIE

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
Hey everyone - Anyone know why Roc Hobby doesn't seem to offer the kebelwagon anymore. I can't find that military beetle they used to have also.

Wonder why they don't offer them anymore on there site. I know someone that got one from the Roc Hobby site. Thanks again!

I'm pretty sure that "Roc Hobby" is another name that FMS has sold RCs under. Same goes for "EasyRC", all just different "badges" for FMS.

Chinese companies produce stuff, and sell it, and 20 other Chinese companies grab the stuff and throw it in a box with their name on it. I'm willing to bet Roc Hobby had no participation in the design and manufacture of anything they sold under their name. You see this a lot with Chinese brand RC products. Just take a look on Amazon and you will get a bit of an idea. 50 different companies selling the exact same stuff and labeling it as their brand.

Chinese companies produce stuff, and sell it, and 20 other Chinese companies grab the stuff and throw it in a box with their name on it. I'm willing to bet Roc Hobby had no participation in the design and manufacture of anything they sold under their name. You see this a lot with Chinese brand RC products. Just take a look on Amazon and you will get a bit of an idea. 50 different companies selling the exact same stuff and labeling it as their brand.

Very true. The jeep crawlers I bought for the grandkids were RocHobby. Now they're EZ RC. Same thing.

Fair RC is the authorized dealer for these odd ball brands. They sell replacement and hop up parts too. Also have live youtube videos on upcoming releases with giveaways. If you sign up for the newsletter you get a discount on your first purchase. Plus there's a points reward system.

Bought a bunch of stuff from them. Buy with confidence. If anyone is wondering.