RIP CHRIS CORNELL....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Died at age 52. Will be missed. I loved Sound Garden and AudioSlave, especially that first album. Even his solo stuff was good.

Out of the greats from that time and erea, Eddie is the only one left. Hope he stays around a long long time, he's easily my favorite singer.

I listened to soundgarden and audioslave all day today. Heck I listened to Superunknown 3 times. What a bummer. I wasn't surprised when Lane Staley died, since most Alice in Chains songs are about self loathing and heroin use. Then Scott Wieland died, and that was a bit of a bummer as a STP and velvet revolver fan. But Chris dying had me choked up all day. RIP to one of the greatest of all times..

That was a sad day for me.

I was already feeling down about having to bury a member of out community on the morning that I heard of his passing.

I once heard that some of the footage of the music video for Jesus Christ pose was shot at the concert in Edmonton, and if that's the case I might be in one of the shots. It was the first time I'd ever crowd surfed, someone stole my shoe. I thought I could see it flying towards the stage.

Back