Reward

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_789

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
OK I have 25.00 for anyone who gets me a legit picture of OQ and HW together or seperate I don't care This is no joke you get me real pictures I have 25.00 US dollars.. X

There's a legit pic of OQ on the Traxxas board somewhere...whith one of her trucks...

man I looked but I could not find it.. Thats why we have a reward offered...X

...searched...can't find it...did find lot's of pics of her pukie Pink Maxx though...

OK a picture of Holwrecker has been located thanks to niffkin... I am so happy its friday thats all I will say...X

Well this site has a bunch of dead links toa defunct @home webpage ... Check out great site rcplus.com for some great rc products it even has a BBB Man I don\'t knwo if this place can compete with that site not to mention that Towerhobbies better look out. X

Still looking for the OQ Picture there is still 12.50 to be had.. X

Heres your Oval Queen pic

So do me and Niffken get to split the reward?

Attachments

• ovalqueenjpg.jpg
    ovalqueenjpg.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 232
Oq.

Originally posted by NCNitro

I Think we will all get the reward later on..

This thread will Self Destruct later this evening...

Attachments

• ovalqueenjpg.jpg
    ovalqueenjpg.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 90
Ok boys I have what I need this can be deleted.. Thanks Oh boy oh boy... HE HE HE

Originally posted by NCNitro

Yup I am a man of my word pm with a address and I will send you 12.50 each ...X

No need X, just the fact you are a man of your word is good enough for me. Like Eddy said I think our reward will come soon :D

come on now. I posted this AFTER I had my 1000 posts. I'm just curious what happened with the reward. :D

LOL - i know - but everyone else got harassed for their 1000 post, its just your turn. accept it, lol.