RevoME **Showbling** on it's own wheels :o)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RevoME

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Today the Rockers & Bodymounts came in, finally.
Last series of pictures just to show the truck finally off the ebay box :cheers:

I have not weight the truck, but it's no more fun, heavy heavy!!!

Integy:Covers (all), Skids (all), Guards (all), Arms (8), Rockers (4), Springs (4)Fullforce RC: Alloy Bumpers Front & Rear
RB-Innovations: Cyclone - S Series Filter
RC Raven: Rollcage , Fuel Lines
Big Daddy : Fuel Filter
SPI: Alloy Wheels "INDY"
IMEX: Road Dawgs

All in all close to $1,000 with truck, no supplies, tools, other stuff like fuel.

Projects:
Custom Body (taken care of)
Chrome Exhaust Pipe (self)
Internal Lighting System

Have Fun!
RevoME
Proud to be a Gold Member, Thank You FastEddy!!! :bowtothercnt:

Revo_Showtruck022.gif

Revo_Showtruck021.jpg

Revo_Showtruck020.jpg

Last edited:
how much does the queenie weigh?

Absoloutely stunning my friend.

Hope you have fun with it, and MORE PICS!!!

how much does the queenie weigh?
Jon, at least 14 pounds from what I could weigh, first without him and then with him. I'll need brake adjustments and better Springs, front 25's keep him up, but rear is too low. I'll need the bigger springs.

Deffinatly looks freakin sweet.

Bryson

Awesome, Just Awesome!!!!!! I would like to see a few more Top Views with the lid off. Anyway, It looks great and your imagination in putting it all together is "shining" through.......
Good Luck with it and Please keep the rubber side down!!!!!!!!!

Hawk

WOW .....those are sweet...

Want to see her naked and then with a new custom lid on it....that is tight man.

Oh and I want to see her actually running......;)

Thanks Talon, Bryson & Thunder, really happy you guys like it.
If sunny tomorrow I'll have the lid off, and will even drive it so I'll take Mrs. Pentax along then. :whhooo:

However, my wife looked at it tonight and said: "Oh, what did I start?"
She just saw me put the rims & tires on yesterday, and smiled at me, saying that her dodge got almost 4 new tires for that money... I'm soooo lucky that she puts up and supports this bug!

However, my wife looked at it tonight and said: "Oh, what did I start?"
She just saw me put the rims & tires on yesterday, and smiled at me, saying that her dodge got almost 4 new tires for that money... I'm soooo lucky that she puts up and supports this bug!

I know what you mean about a good wife that supports you in this addiction.
My wife bought me my first Revo for my birthday last year.......They(all 6 of them) with a Mugen on the way, now consume an entire room of the house and the front yard is a mini track for testing. Now thats understanding ...she also serves as my pit girl.....she says it is the only way get to see me...;)