revo with picco 26 max

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Childresshunt

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I got a revo with a 26 max on it and its got a pos rd rear pipe on it i hate it its way to loud and i know they suck performance wise ercm pipe is what id like to have but kinda outa price range for the time being. i was looking at the ths rear exhaust for the revo and wondering if this would be a good combo with my picco when this motor quits on me planning on getting either an os or a jl red dot so I'm wanting a pipe good for those motors 2

I have an os and love my ths pipe. Most people who don't have money for ercm seem to run ths.

thats the pipe I'm looking at on ebay for pipe and manifold ots only 60 bucks tops for it so thats not to bad plus I'm sure someone will buy my pipe I have on the truck right now for like 30 bucks or idk I may just keep it around to blow peoples ear drumslol bc whens its right beside u you literally almost need ear plugs

After a lot of searching forums I just bought an ofna 086 pipe from Amain for fifty bucks for my picco. Still haven't got a decent tune sorted, I busted the screw that holds throttle jigger to engine mount while testing. Have read plenty of good reports but

Back