Revo Wing options ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J4sona

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey all, I'm looking to put a wing on my Revo 2.5R. I've seen the Traxxas mounts: TRX5411 and TRX5413. Also Traxxas wings 5446 5446G and 5412.

My question is which mount and wing would fit my truck or would they all fit?

Also are there any other mount or wing option such as Mugen MBX7 etc....

Cheers

Thanks. Well since posting I have bought the traxxas 5411 mount kit. Now for the wing.

I was looking at the proline wings, they seem popular. A lot say the traxxas wing is not very strong.

I use the Prolines on my buggies/ truggies, they're pretty durable. They come stamped with a grid on the underside to help align your mounting holes. Good stuff :thumbup:

I use the Prolines on my buggies/ truggies, they're pretty durable. They come stamped with a grid on the underside to help align your mounting holes. Good stuff :thumbup:

That sounds good for mounting. Which particular proline wings would fit the traxxas mount or which are recommended?

I've used both the 6023 and 6024. With a truck body I think a 6024 would give you less possibility of clearance issues. The Proline website shows only one model available but on ebay there's plenty of styles and colors to choose from.

Ordered an HPI Trophy 1 1/8 wing. holes are pre drilled and the correct size :)

Back