REVO platinum ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hulkmaxx

Wanna know my secrect. I'm always ANGRY!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Okay guys my brother bought a Revo off epig last week. He finally got it yesterday. Got some questions. How can I tell if it's legit or not? It has the rear brake on the drive line. The chassis is blue I thought the platinum had the gun metal chassis? I haven't tore into it yet he is supposed to bring it by this coming Sunday cause she needs all kind of work done. The Platinum had the center diff stock right?;)

Platinum chassis has it etched on the reciever side of the chassis
Cd stock red pushrods and toe links wing and swaybars all standard also the 3.3 will be a a bump only

Yeah stock center diff, gtr shocks. platinum chassis is silver. Plus all the fruit chicken man mentioned.

Don't forget, the Platinum Revo has a different chassis plate, red aluminum suspension links, vented front disc brake, a center differential, rear brakes, no EZ start, a larger flywheel to be used with a starter box, and a few other things also...... Sounds like you got scammed. You definitely DO NOT have a legit 2008 Platinum Edition Revo!!!!!!!!!!!

@tom K welcome to the forum. I guess you're using the search feature and exploring the site. Just make note of the dates before posting.
This one is a little over 2 years old, :eek::rolleyes::D

Back