Revo Parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrostoned

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I'm just wondering if anyone could share a good site or two with revo parts.

Amainhobbies looks like a safe place to send money to worry free. Thanks Hamz!

I just purchased some steel driveshafts, aluminum pushrods and aluminum toe links directly from traxxas... ( WWW.BuyTraxxas.com ) they do have a pretty good selection of parts and I'm guessing that all the other hobby shops are getting their traxxas parts from traxxas anyway... why pay the middleman if you dont need to... but i can see the need to have a good hobby shop handy for other items....

Not all parts for the Revo come from Traxxas. That's why we shop at different stores. In addition, Traxxas was charging full retail for their parts where the hobby shops offer a bit of a discounted price.

I use a-main hobbies. They are priced about the same as all, but you get the parts when they say you will.

The reason I DISLIKE ebay is about ten years ago I baught about $1000 of parts for the Trans-Am. I never got these parts. I was told they were sent to the wrong address. Hmmm someone had a lucky day about ten years ago though, when they got $1000 of Pontiac parts at their front door.