Revo not playing nice

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvthemud

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Just took her out today for her after brake-in fine tunning and I got my ass wooped by a 2.5 T Maxx. Well not wooped but he was as fast on top end and a little faster out of the hole. I thought I had it tuned good but it didn't shift all that good and after a bit the clutch started slipping hard. I was running around 260-295 according to my VENOM failsafe. Thats a hole other thread for that thing. It was also leaking fuel from around the glow plug. I snug it up and it seemed fine.When I got it home I snug up the clutch and it seemed fine for half a tank then it blew the glow plug.Going to try tuning it again in the am.

UPDATE

Well I set the LSN and HSN back to factory settings, went out wormed her up and it was better. Then a friend leaned them both a 1/4 turn. THERE WE GO!!!!! Hit the gas and she was on her lid. And way fast. Now I love my Revo.Well I loved it before.

Hey luv,

rich of peak 1/4 turn will get you happy.
looks like you where on the lean side of the game.

Yeah we had some fun today that was my T-Maxx he's talking about. (The one I had for sale and luckily nobody bought). That Revo sang to a different tune today no doubt. Thats an impressive truck and I think i'm leaning towards getting one by about 95%. I can always put a big block on it and sell the new 3.3 off it before I ever run it.

Back