Revo Lowering

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedNeXx

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well i want to setup my revo for racing. And i want to get it about as low as my friend hell fire. whats something i should by and adjust?

sits about this low atm

DSC05279.jpg

can i get smaller tires.. for example

14_2.jpg

and i want it to b about like this

PRO323500-2.gif

Last edited:
Progressive 2 rockers and push rods. Get a set of 1/2 off set wheels and some proline crimefighters or something of that sort. Can't tell you on the springs but Scrogg will be here soon.

check on your truck if you can move your shock positions, i can, if so move the bottom closest to the wheels, and the top of shock to the highest point.

Also with the firestorm, i can adjust the shocks.

check on your truck if you can move your shock positions, i can, if so move the bottom closest to the wheels, and the top of shock to the highest point.

Also with the firestorm, i can adjust the shocks.

This is a Revo, it has a different set up then normal shocks as they are not actually exposed. BUT he can move the push rod location and change rockers.

This is a Revo, it has a different set up then normal shocks as they are not actually exposed. BUT he can move the push rod location and change rockers.
gotcha.

bet thing i can say is smaller rims and tires.

Get some low profile tires/rims. P2 rockers and push rods are a must. and spin your shock collars so that they arn't putting much preload on your shocks..

Back