Revo 3.3 vs OS Tmaxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy rider

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
Which is faster? The revo or the TMAXX?

Had a great time yesterday afternoon running some nitros. My buddy had the revo. I had ole faithful. We drag raced those things for about 20 minutes.

2 speed baby!!!!!!

Weathers getting nice. Time to have some nitro fun!!!!

Another video of the fun.

You can’t kill a nitro. My buddy found this car last Friday. It was gummed up from setting so long. We took it apart over the weekend, put a cheap knock off carb. And got it running good again. You can’t kill a nitro.

This is a blast!!!

Well, I guess I would have to say that it depends on what kind of terrain you’re racing on because the Revo does have a lot better suspension on it so there is that, but also, it’s all in how you have it tuned and set up. And as far as whether you can kill a nitro or not, that’s an awfully subjective argument because if you don’t do things quite right, you can kill an nitro.

It was a spin off the nitro gangs videos on you tube. You can’t kill a nitro and two speed baby! Both sayings Comes from those videos. It’s funny.

I’m aware you can kill a nitro. I’m also aware that a revo is superior handling wise. Plus, I’ve got a revo that will spank that tmaxx.

It was just a video for fun. If everyone would post a little entertainment like this, it’d be a lot more lively on this forum.

2 speed baby!!!!!!!