revo 3,3 driving me nuts, HELP

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctor

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hi,

facing a lot of prob with my revo 3.3 / I am not able to reduce the idle.... I used the idle screw and found deres a miniscule change in the engine rev and it just keeps crawling fast on the ground... Dis happens even when the throttle on remote is set to 0 , REV increases tremendously if i increase the trim

Is the idle screw broken or somting ??

dhiraj

Set your idle with the trim turned all the way down and the brakes applied. Then readjust your brakes. Take the air filter off and look into the carb to see what's happening. You want to make sure that the carb slide sits against the idle screw when your finger is off the trigger and returns to the idle screw after giving it throttle. Applying the brakes should not move the slide at all.

Could be broken, but more likely your LSN is too lean. Check for leaks - a leak in my gas cap once caused a similar scenario.

also look at your throttle rod where the set screw is to move the arm i took out the motor once to swap to a bb and then put the stock motor back and didnt get it set quite right and it did the same thing