Revo 2.5 nitro engine starts but dies right away

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Memo.grz

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have the Lsn and hsn at factory ( slightly leaner ) and engine turns on fine but once the EZ start is removed. It dies out. fuel lines are good. And idle screw is about 80mm open. With charged batty. Pack on Tx & Rx:\

sounds like you need a new glow plug.

I've checked, it looks good but i can't find my tool to fix it. lol. i mean it runs then as soon as the ez starter is removed it just turns off. white smoke as well as some nitro ( brown old looking ) come out of the pipe. ill try a new glow plug and see how that goes. thnx. and where can i find a nice looking E-revo looking body ?? i hate the truck traxxas gave me. i want something diff.

You may want to just go ahead and re-seal your engine heres the link for that

https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showpost.php?p=726317&postcount=6
after you do that check your tune and go from there.
I had the same problem with my picco and it ended up being an air leak, i re sealed and re tuned and haven't had any issues as of yet. . .just my :2cents: hope it helps

ill try the glow plug, and if that dont work ill go your route revo rob. thnx tho guys !!

Usually, when the engine quits as soon as the glow is removed it's a sign of flooding due to being too rich on the LSN.

Back