reverse switch changed on its own

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorcycleman1

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i have a tmaxx and a revo both have the same crystal so i can use 1 controller funny thing happened i was running along with the revo and my reverse button switched the way it works . so i thought that i must have bumped the switch near the bottom of the controller so i switched it back. but when i got the tmaxx out reverse was backwards again . i thought the batteries could be dead that wasn't it. it just changed on its own what could have happened i guess i should have posted this in the revo forum sorry but I'm not typing this all over again. any thoughts. thanks

A FOC kit is the best thing you can do to your truck. It completely eliminates reverse. Much less problems

Sent from my *PiMP Boy-3000*

but i like reverse i have been replacing #4995 primary gears reverse only. in the tmaxx i have changed it about 12 times in 3 months i AM about to give up on tmaxx reverse the revo dose not strip reverse it has the optidrive it wont shift unless it is stoped

I went with the forward only kit and loved it on my tmaxx 2.5 tranny. Takes off much smoother