Retarded question on SAVAGE X's shocks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOUTCH

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Just curious...is there a shock for the X that is shorter (so that I'm lower to the ground) or do i sound like a DUH DUH...like i said...retarded question maybe!!!

Just curious...is there a shock for the X that is shorter (so that I'm lower to the ground) or do i sound like a DUH DUH...like i said...retarded question maybe!!!
I am not to familiar with savage shocks but I think theres like pre load spacers that you can take out to drop it a little.
But like I said I'm not to familiar with savage shocks so I'm not to sure!

if you want the truck to sit lower then move the shocks closer to the cassie on the shock tower, you can also take the shock off, open the top cap and compress the shock all the way down, some oil will come out then place the cap back on before extending the arm back out, this will make the shocks much softer and by moving them in it makes them easier to compress.

SWEET!!! IT helped alot now its much lower and softer :bow:mmmmmmmmmmperfect! THANKS guys!!

Hey message me on aim Eartaker666 is my SN