remembering my jk....lol

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
was gonna throw a vid together with some Ray Charles but i lost ambision lol...these are the last pics i took of her before we parted ways, i just hadnt uploaded them yet....was a fun rig for sure, loved building her....

002-37.jpg

004-21.jpg

007-5.jpg

011-4.jpg

013-1.jpg

014-3.jpg

020-2.jpg

029.jpg

D**n Slow, I didn't know you were parting ways! She was a good looking lady.

thanks, yeah i sold her last night....

i have three crawler/scaler projects sitting on my counter right now that need finished/started and my mini' is also on its way here so i just figured it was time to move on...i'll be honest, i was pretty sad this morning putting her in the box to ship out...

Thanks Ralph and Josh....

I made you a great video, but due to copyrights on the song it won't let me upload it to ANY of the websites...and it was a good video too. :(

thats stupid!!! damn laws lol...what song did you play? lol

I made you a great video, but due to copyrights on the song it won't let me upload it to ANY of the websites...and it was a good video too. :(

Change the name of the song before you add it to the video, make it completely different then the original name of the song, thats what i did and it worked:D

Change the name of the song before you add it to the video, make it completely different then the original name of the song, thats what i did and it worked:D

Sweet, that's what I thought but I wasn't sure. I will try that this evening.

Wow those are great pictures....did you have a tear in your eye when she left?

yes!!! ^^^^

Mud, snow what more can you ask for? lol! Good looking JK.

Back