Referral program started...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have started up thre Referral program. You can now keep track of yours or other peoples referrals by checking their profile.

I plan on having a stats page to show the top referrals. You can gain referrals simply by clicking on the Tell a friend banner or the tell a friend text link at the bottom of the site.

-WoodiE

EDIT: to get credit for your referral you must use the referral links here that uses our forum, OR copy the URL that is in that form.

example( https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/index.php?s=&referrerid=1) Note: your referral must click on that link to sign up, if not then you wont get credit, no there is no way of me changing this...at all! That link holds a referralid number, different for each member, so use the form or the link what ever works for you.

Hey, I refered initlevel0 already. Do I get credit for it?

What do we get for a referral? Is there some kind of prize?

Most of the people I would have referred are already here, but I can always jump on the TRAXXAS forum and invite them all...:D

The reward should be… A great group of users.
IMO*************
Tell a FRIEND should be just that. A Friend.. Not an open invitation to any shmuck that has a computer.
I have chosen to use this forum because of the caliber of people that Woodie has attracted. In my life I have always chosen Quality over Quantity.

If any reward is given it should be for the one who invited the highest quality users.

Originally posted by FastEddy

If any reward is given it should be for the one who invited the highest quality users. [/B]

I second that:)

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
What do we get for a referral? Is there some kind of prize?

Most of the people I would have referred are already here, but I can always jump on the TRAXXAS forum and invite them all...:D

Whoa...everybody back down...my initial shot was in jest and if you read the second half of the post you would see that...I already am happy with the people on this forum, and if the group here was lacking for individuals of like caliber and I knew more like them I would invite them to join...but as i stated...most of the people I would have referred are already here....

I'm the last person who wants to pollute this gene pool with knuckleheads from the TRAXXAS forum...

For those, who's sensitivities I might have offended...my humblest of apologies.

Back