Refer members, earn bragging rights...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Refer members, earn bragging rights...
=========================

Located in your user control panel you will find at the bottom a link with a referrer id number.

That link is unique to you only and anyone that uses that link to get to RCNT and registers you earn the referral. You can see just how many referrals you've earned by looking at your profile or by viewings the states page

The current leaders are some old school members, lets see who can top them. Who knows maybe I'll have some RCNT decals for some of you!

-Michael

I have this page linked 5 ways from sunday on a webpage with my referring link?

Why so serious about getting users Woodie....searching for more contributing members for beer money?

New members never hurt :) , but the reason this thread was started was I've been getting emails from people asking what and how to earn referrals.

-Michael

Originally posted by WoodiE
New members never hurt :) , but the reason this thread was started was I've been getting emails from people asking what and how to earn referrals.

-Michael
Suuuuure Woodie....Just buy cheaper stuff....Aristocrat for 1 dollar for a bath tub full, lol.

Also wouldnt more members be a easier way to get sponsers, with more visits?

Honestly, believe it or not I'm very happy with the amount of contributors we have. In fact I've thought about removing the contribute link all together for now as the contributors we have now are great group of people.

Some continue to contribute here and there when possible and a few others make it a point to click on the ads we have here and check out our advertisers we do have which helps out a lot too - the clicking alone usually helps more in the long run.

More members just mean more content to the site, the more content the more everyone benefits from being here.

-Michael

Damn I didnt know it helped by link clicking...hmmmmmm...I can click a few for ya Woodie,lol

Originally posted by Lessen
so um... I don't see this ID number on my control panel, or a link for it.
You do understand its your RCNT control panel and not your computer's right?

Look click the link Woodie gave and you should see this.
54155941.gif

Originally posted by Lessen
I sense some scarcasm..... but I still don't get it. Thanks for the help.
What the hell are you talking about...nothign was said sarcastic, i said i would click some links and bring woddie a lil $ in.

Last edited:
I apologize for misunderstanding waste land. Yes, I clicked on the link that woodie posted but the box that you have circled in red does not exist in my control panel. any idea what's up?

The pic in Waste Land's last post doesn't appear on my screen, and nothing in WoodiE's link to my user control panel is jumping out as a link to reffer people with either. What the deal man? You don't want anymore Ohioans, or what! LOL!!!

am i still the weiner?

Yes...of both the referrals and the thread necrophylia award. Nicely done...this one was still sort of fresh and juicy.

i loike this ideal.nice touch woodie...keepem comming..your site just keeps getting better...ZANDOR

Back